WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET
Enjoy a festival of trees with the Whimsical Trees Stamp Set. Choose your favorite tree from this charming assortment or build a fun festive forest. Add the ornaments plus a greeting and your Christmas card will be complete. You can also use them to make gift tags and other holiday projects.
CHRISTMAS TREES DIES
It’s trees, trees, and more trees in the amazing Christmas Trees Dies. Use these dies to cut out stamped images, create a wondrous woodsy scene, and more. While the trees are perfect for Christmastime creations, they can easily be used year-round. No one will care if you can see the forest for the trees when the trees are this glorious.
- Basic White Thick Cardstock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 – score at 4 1/4 (card base)
- Basic White- 4 x 5 ¼, 7/8 x 2 1/2
- Whimsy and Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper: 4 ¾ x 2 ¼; 4 ¾ x 1 1/8
- Scraps of white for die cutting trees
- White Baker’s Twine
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Crop the trees with Basic White Cardstock and the Cut & Emboss Machine (or the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine)
- Use Multipurpose Glue to attach the two trees to the Mint Macaron Designer Series Paper Panel.
- Wrap a piece of White Baker’s Twine around tree panel, tie a bow, and position onto the 4 x 5 1/4 Basic White panel with dimensionals.
- Adhere the large panel of Designer Series Paper beside the popped up panel on card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use Mint Macaron Ink to stamp greeting onto small Basic White Panel. Flag the end with Paper Snips.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the word panel.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the 4 x 5 1/4 panel to card base.
- Finish the card by embellishing with Basic Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select
$125 $175 (WOW) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! ENDS FEB. 28! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99!. *That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!