Today I am sharing a tutorial for another beautiful card featuring the Whimsical Trees suite of products. What do you think about a pink Christmas card? I actually love it – so soft and pretty! And I love that it is different from traditional Christmas colors of red and green.
- Blushing Bride- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (card base), score at 4 1/4.
- Whimsy and Wonder 12 x 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2.
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 3/4 x 5 – cut out center with Stitched Rectangle Die, word panel 1/2 x 2 3/4, small scrap for cropping tree.
- Fold the Blushing Bride Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Whimsy and Wonder Designer Series Paper to the center of the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use the Stitched Rectangle Die to crop the center of the large Basic White panel. Attach to center of card front with dimensionals.
- Crop the large tree die cut from a scrap piece of Basic White. Adhere to left edge of frame with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use Blushing Bride Ink to stamp the words onto the small Basic White word panel.
- Create a swirl with White Baker’s Twine and adhere to the back of word panel with Glue Dots.
- Put a small length of Blushing Bride 3/8″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon with a length of White 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon – fold in half and attach to the word panel with Glue Dots. Attach word panel to card front with Dimensionals.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!