Yesterday I did a Facebook Live on my I’d Rather Bee Stampin’ page. This gift card holder was inspired by the talented Carol Payne. Thank you, Carol for the inspiration!
You can see how I created this gift card holder by watching my Facebook Live video below.
- Shaded spruce – 4 ¼ x 5 ½; 2 ¾ x 8 ½ – scored at 2 ½ and 6 ¾ ; small piece for punching 2 holly leaves
- Basic White: 3 ¾ x 5; 2 x 2 ¼; 2 ½ x 4, piece for stamping Santa
- Real Red: 5 ¼” x 4”, 2 ¼” x 2 ½” 1 x 1 ½
- Smoky Slate: ¾ x 5, 1 5/8 x ¼
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select
$125 $175 (WOW) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! ENDS FEB. 28! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99!. *That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!