Today’s free tutorial is all about simplicity and I love this card. Collages always appeal to me and this set of neutral tones has a soft, yet earthy feel. The Ranunculus Romance Stamp Set is great on it’s own (simplistic) but if you want to step it up, buy the bundle and save 10% (over purchasing the stamp set and dies individually).
- Crumb Cake: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; score at 4 ¼”
- Early Espresso: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Very Vanilla: 5” x 3 ¾”
- Fold the Crumb Cake cardstock on score line to form card base.
- Stamp the images in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede in a collage pattern on the Very Vanilla.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso.
- Glue the stamped piece to Early Espresso layer and glue both to the card base.
- Add Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.
- Add Wink of Stella to the ranunculus flower.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!