Today’s free tutorial is all about simplicity and I love this card. And of course Night of Navy and Basic White is always a great combination! Don’t miss out on this collection! The Designer Series Paper, the Blue Foils Specialty Paper, and the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels (LOVE THESE!) are available only while supplies last and won’t be in our upcoming catalog. The bundle (stamp set and dies) will – but I really encourage you to get this collection now with the exclusive DSP, Foils and Gems! To me, they are what really make these cards pop!
- Basic White: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″; 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″; 1-3/4” x 2-3/4”, 1” x 3”
- Night of Navy: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Blue Foils Specialty Paper: 1/4″ x 5-1/8″
- Stamp the wave at the bottom of the top layer piece in Night of Navy ink.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Night of Navy on 1” x 3” Basic White piece
- Die-cut the greeting with the narrow label die.
- Stamp the pelican on the post in Night of Navy on Basic White piece 1-3/4” x 2-3/4”, die cut the pelican and post.
- Slide the narrow strip of foil through the ribbon slots at each end of the label. Cut some Mini Dimensionals in half and place them on the back of the foil strip. Apply full Mini Dimensionals on the back of the label, adhere above the wave.
- Layer the stamped piece on the Night of Navy cardstock, adhere to the card base.
- Trim off the bottom of the stamped and die-cut pelican and adhere it flush with the bottom of the card.
- Place two small navy rhinestones, and one medium navy rhinestone above the greeting on the front of the card.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! On May 3, 2022, a great special on the Starter Kit begins and runs through May 31, 2022, and I wanted to share! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99+ tax, you get $125 worth of products), anyone who joins the Stampin’ Up! family between May 3 – 31, 2022, will earn also earn $66.50 in SELECT IN COLOR PRODUCTS!
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!