I am so excited to finally be playing with my pre-order products! The NEW 2022-2023 Annual Catalog is set to launch on May 3, 2022, and the Tea Boutique Suite Collection is one of my favorites.
The card I created today was inspired by this week’s Global Design Project Challenge #GDP340 – Case the Designer – Ann Alexander. You can see the GDP post here.
- Basic White Thick: 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″.
- Basic White: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ (layer), 6″ x 6″ (stamping)
- Starry Sky: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (layer)
- Sweet Sorbet: 2 1/2″ x 1/4″
- Burnish and fold the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the leaves onto the card base multiple times with Parakeet Party Classic Ink.
- Wrap the Sweet Sorbet Baker’s Twine around the layer of Basic White Cardstock. Tie with a bow to secure in place.
- Adhere to the Starry Sky Cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the following image onto the Basic White Cardstock piece: Starry Sky: Teacup and Tag, Parakeet Party: Flower Leaves, Granny Apple Green: Large Leaves, Sweet Sorbet: Flowers
- Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the images with the coordinating Teacup Dies. Layer and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto the piece of Sweet Sorbet Cardstock. Emboss with White Embossing Powder. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!