A simple and cute holiday card with the adorable Kindest Gnomes Bundle by Stampin’ Up!
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 4″ (layer), 2″ x 2″ (die-cutting)
- Sweet Sorbet Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 2″ (layer)
- Pool Party Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (die-cutting)
- Petal Pink Cardstock: scrap for die-cutting nose Sweetest Christmas DSP: 5 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ (layer), 3″ x 3″ (die-cutting)
- Burnish and fold the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the sentiment in Sweet Sorbet Classic Ink onto the Basic White layer as shown. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Adhere the DSP layer to the Sweet Sorbet Cardstock Layer together with Liquid Glue.
- Double wrap with White Baker’s Twine, finish with a bow. Adhere to card with Liquid Glue.
- Crop the Pool Party Cardstock with the largest Stylish Labels Circle Die. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Use the Gnomes Dies to crop the hat and feet (Sweetest Christmas DSP), beard (Basic White), nose (Petal Pink). Adhere together with Liquid Glue.
- Adhere to the card as shown with dimensionals.
- Embellish with Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $155 (that's $56 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice during the month of June! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
is it just me, or do the instructions not go with the gnome card?
Ah! You are right! I just corrected it! Sorry for the error and thanks for pointing it out to me!
Thank you for sharing with all of us!
You are welcome!