A lovely card created with the detailed stamp images of the Leaves of Holly Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
- Basic White Cardstock Thick: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (layer), 5″ x 5″ (stamping and die-cutting), 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (sentiment)
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ (layer), 3 1/4″ square
- Burnish and fold the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Cherry Cobbler layer with dimensionals.
- Stamp the holly leaves around the edge of Basic White in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink (the bottom layer is stamped off first for a lighter color).
- Adhere to the Cherry Cobbler Layer with Liquid Glue.
- Crop the Cherry Cobbler Cardstock with the largest Stylish Labels Circle Die. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Stamp three holly leaves onto Basic White in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink (the bottom layer is stamped off first for a lighter color) and the berries in Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink (the bottom layer is stamped off first for a lighter color).
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink.
- Crop all with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Holly Berry Dies.
- Adhere all as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Festive Pearls.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $155 (that's $56 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice during the month of June! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!