- Basic White Thick Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ (scored at 5 1/2″)
- Basic White: 3-3/4″ x 1″ (sentiment), 3″ x 3″ square (die-cutting)
- Mossy Meadow Layer: 3″ x 5″(embossed)
- Night of Navy Layer: 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler Layer: 3-3/4″ x 2″
- Burnish the fold on the card base with a bone folder.
- Emboss the Mossy Meadow layer with the Whimsical Woodland 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere all three colored layers to the card base as shown with Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy Classic Ink onto the Basic White Layer. Adhere with Liquid Glue.
- Stamp three snowflakes (Spruced Up) in Night of Navy Classic Ink spaced apart onto the Basic White layer.
- Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Spruced Up Outlines Dies.
- Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with White Classic Matte Dots.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here:
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $155 (that's $56 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice during the month of June! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!