Queen Bee Class to Go or In Person!!
I am beyond excited to offer a class featuring my Queen Bee Bundle – as you know, this is the bundle I designed for reaching $1 million in career sales! I hope you all love it as much as I do!
I wish all of you were local to me and could come in person to my studio – but I know that’s not possible, but my goodness that would be fun!
Option One: I Want it ALL $94.50 (shipping is $8.50 Priority if needed)
- This option includes the Queen Bee bundleplus the Class kit.
- By choosing the “I want it All Option”, you will qualify for a free Saleabration Reward – the Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper.
- Choose this option if you already own the stamp set and dies.
- The Class Kit contains over $29 in brand new product plus the PDF with a photo, measurements and a video for all of the cards, and is valued at $20 for a total value of $49.
Here’s what’s included in the Class Kit:
- 8 card kits and envelopes. 2 each of four different designs plus an additional card as a bonus! A total of 9 card kits! These contain all the card stock pieces needed for the cards. You will do the stamping and die cutting, and any cutting of the Designer Series Paper.
- Full package of the Regency Park Designer Series Paper – NEW!
- Milky Dots Embellishments -NEW!
- Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon – NEW!
- An emailed PDF tutorial with photos, measurements, and a video for each project
NOTE: You will need the stamp sets and dies to create the cards in this class – if you don’t own them, you should choose the I want it all option!
Additional supplies needed: I have listed these as Add On purchases on the Registration form.
- Die cutting/embossing machine;
- Inks – Tuxedo Memento Black, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake (crumb cake is used for the bonus project)
- Stampin’ Blends -Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink
- Timeworn Type Embossing Folder
- Plus: clear blocks and adhesive.
I can ship these anywhere in the US, or if you are local to me, you can come to my In Person Class at my studio, or can do a back porch pick up!
Registration will close January 4th.
The In Person Class will be held on: Thursday, January 26 at 2:30-5:30 (you can come after work if need be).
REQUEST TO REGISTER BELOW!
Please email me with any questions!