- Basic White Thick Card Base – 7 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 3 1/2
- Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3 1/4 x 8 1/4 (layer) 2 1/2 x 7 1/2 (layer), 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 (for die-cut circle), die-cut bunny and clouds
- Basic Black – 3 3/8 x 8 3/8 (layer), 2 5/8 x 7 5/8 (layer), 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 (for die-cut circle), 2 x 1 (sentiment)
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the DSP to the Basic Black layers. Adhere the larger layer to the card base with Liquid Glue and the smaller layer to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the the Basic Black and DSP pieces with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the largest Layering Circles Scalloped and Straight edge dies. Adhere together with Liquid Glue and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark onto the DSP layer. Cover with white Basics Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Adhere as shown with Liquid Glue.
- Crop the bunny, umbrella and cloud images from the DSP with the coordinating Playing in the Rain dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Snip the puddle from the DSP with Paper Snips. Adhere as shown with Liquid Glue and Dimensionals.
Have you heard of Stamp-n-Storage? They create high quality products to store your paper craft supplies! I use their Magnet Cards to store my Stampin’ Up! dies. They are sturdy and hold your dies in place without shifting. You have seen me use them in my Facebook Lives and YouTube videos. They are currently running a 20% OFF MAGNET CARD SALE, which includes Storage Pockets, Stamp Cards, Acrylic Crate, Creative Crate and Crate Dividers! I placed my order today for my own Magnet Cards, and I am often asked where I get them! Click below to shop through my Affiliate Link and take advantage of the 20% off sale!
PLEASE NOTE: The link below is an affiliate link, which means I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I promise that I only recommend products that I personally love!
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here:
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!