The Little Monkey is a brand new punch bundle from our 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! Here’s a free tutorial for a really cute card! Enjoy!
- Basic White CS – card base 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Copper Clay CS – 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Lemon Lolly CS – 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Basic White CS – 3” x 4 ¼” layer and scraps for monkey and banana to punch
- Score card base at 4 ¼” on the long side and fold.
- On Basic White layer stamp the sentiment, branch with leaves, large leaves and the vine back and forth 3 times with ends meeting to form a long vine; using Memento Ink Tuxedo Black Pad. Using the same pad stamp the monkey that fits into the punch and 3 non-peeled bananas and 1 peeled banana on scraps.
- Allow images to dry several minutes, then color using the Stampin’ Up! blends listed.
- Punch out the monkey image and the 3 non-peeled bananas. Fussy cut the peeled banana.
- Layer the Basic White layer onto the Lemon Lolly layer; then onto the Copper Clay layer and finally on the card base using Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals pop-up the monkey as if hanging from the vine and pop-up the peeled banana image in his other paw. Glue dot the remaining three bananas together in a bunch and add to bottom left by leaves with a glue dot.