An adorable and quick, made from scratch Halloween treat bag created with the Stampin’ Up! Tricks & Treats Bundle, Bag of Bones Dies (NOW BACK IN STOCK), and Them Bones Designer Series Paper.
- Basic Black (gift bag) – 5 x 11
- Basic White (sentiment) – 1 1/2 x 2 1/2
- Designer Series Paper – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, plus Dog and Cat Images
- Use the Tricks & Treats bag die to crop two pieces of Basic Black Cardstock.
- Burnish the folds and adhere the bag together.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the front of the bag.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on the Basic White. Crop with the Tricks & Treats die.
- Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the dog and cat from the Them Bones Designer Series Paper using the coordinating Bag of Bones Dies.
- Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with white Classic Matte Dots.
- Fill a 6 x 8 Cellophane Bag with treats. Tie closed with Black & White 1/4 Gingham Ribbon.
- Slip inside the gift bag.