A Trio of Cards with Different Stampin’ Up! Products Using the Same Layout
Today I am sharing three different cards that use the same simple layout! I did this for one card and then wanted to keep using this layout! It’s so quick and easy!!! Truly, you could use this layout for about any stamp set/bundle you own!
- Start with your card base
- Pick a panel of 4″ x 5 1/4″ cardstock or Designer Series Patterned Paper. You can add some embossing with an embossing folder if you wish
- Select 2 different pieces of Designer Series Paper or Specialty Paper and attach at an angle. I used both 1/2″ and 1/4″ widths. Determine what orientation you want – vertical or horizontal – that will determine where you attach these strips.
- Trim off excess angled paper
- Create your focal point – words, leaves, twine, sprigs etc!
- Attach to card front and you have a quick, easy card you will be proud to send!
Here is the recording of my Facebook Live –
This card features all new products from the Winter Meadow Suite in our Sept- Dec Mini Catalog –
This next card features the Autumn Harvest Suite – the embossing folder is called Leaf Fall and can be found in the Online Exclusives section of my online store.
For the third card, I changed the orientation of the card and used the Masterfully Made DSP and a new bundle called Heartfelt Hexagon for my focal point.
This bundle is one of the bundles that will be featured in our Oct 7 World Card Making Event! Have you registered yet? It’s a free event and will be a fun crafty time, but you do need to register! Here’s a link to register: WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!
You can purchase the Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle by simply clicking below where all the products are listed. I’d so appreciate your order!
Which is your favorite card of these three? If I had to pick one, I would pick the Autumn themed card – maybe just because it’s that time of year! Which would you pick?
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here: