- Very Vanilla Thick: Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Very Vanilla: Layer – 5 x 2 1/2, die-cut sentiment 4 5/16 x 2 3/16
- Pecan Pie – Layer – 5 3/8 x 3
- Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper – Panels – 1 X 3 1/2 (qty 2), 2 x 3 1/2, Die-Cut 4 3/4 x 2 9/16
- Burnish the folds of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Pecan Pie layer to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the three panels of Designer Series Paper to the Very Vanilla with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Crop a piece of Designer Series Paper with the Nested Essentials 4 3/4 x 2 9/16 die.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pecan Pie Classic Ink onto the Very Vanilla.
- Crop with the Nested Essentials 4 5/16 x 2 3/16 die and the Gone Fishing large water ripples die as shown.
- Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the bobber in Pecan Pie and Calypso Coral ink. Crop with the coordinating Gone Fishing die.
- Use a handheld paper punch to crop a tiny hold in the end of the bobber. Thread with Vanilla Baker’s Twine and secure with a knot.
- Tuck the bobber inside the water ripple slot, securing with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Embellish with brown Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here: