Today’s SOOOOO cute holiday card features the Santa and sleigh from the Be Jolly Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! How adorable??
A week of Tricks & Treats Giveaway! Comment at the end of this post with your favorite Halloween treat for your chance to win a pack of Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper! A random winner will be drawn and posted on my blog tomorrow!
- Basic White Thick Cardstock- 4 1/4 x 11 (card base), score at 5 1/2.
- Pattern Party 12×12 Host Exclusive DSP – 1 1/2 x 4 1/2
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 1/4 x 4 (layer), 4 x 4 (stamping and snipping)
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3 x 3 (die-cutting)
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Pattern Party 12×12 Host Exclusive DSP to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Basic White layer to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Crop the Basic Black Cardstock with the Delicate Bauble Die. Cut the top of the bauble off with a Paper Trimmer.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto the Basic Black die-cut. Cover with White Basics Embossing Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Wrap with the Black/White Baker’s Twine securing with a bow. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the three images in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Basic White Cardstock. Color with the following Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Petal Pink, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce, Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie. Cut closely with Paper Snips. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Matte Black Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit! $99 gets you $125 in Product Of YOUR CHOICE!
I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!