Today’s card is super simple to make and was created with the challenge below in mind and the Evergreen Elegance Stamp Set/Bundle from Stampin’ Up!
I am playing along with the Global Design Project Challenge this week! You can see the #GDP312 post and play along as well by clicking here.
- Basic White Thick Cardstock- 4 1/4 x 11 (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock – 4 x 5 1/4
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the trees in Soft Succulent (medium tree) and Evening Evergreen (small and tall trees) in the top right and bottom left corner of the card layer as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment as shown with Evening Evergreen Classic Ink.
- Flick ink from the brush end of an Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Adhere to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Adhere two Wonderful Snowflakes as shown with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Decorative Matte Dots.
Join My TEAM!! $99 for your choice of $125 in product. If you have been thinking about joining the Stampin' Up! family, any day would be a great day to join! My team is a growing team with members from all across the U.S. We welcome happy shoppers who love our product and want to take advantage of the demonstrator discount, as well as Business Builders who want to build a business and earn some extra money while supporting their hobby! Questions about joining? Email me and I'm happy to answer any and all questions you have!
My team and I would love to have you join our We'd Rather Bee Stampin' family! For $99 you get $125 worth of product plus FREE SHIPPING!
Best part - there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a "happy shopper" and get discounts on all your Stampin' Up! purchases! If you'd like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
As a thank you for your orders, I am offering a Laura Milligan Exclusive October Special!
Place an online order of $75+ with host code 9V326WK9, then email me with your choice of any current embossing folder* valued at $10 or LESS! *EXCLUDES HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDERS! I will personally ship the embossing folder to you mid-month in November after I have them in hand!
NOTE: Class and Club Orders DO NOT Qualify! Online orders only