Today’s card is super simple to make and was created with the challenge below in mind and the Evergreen Elegance Stamp Set/Bundle from Stampin’ Up!
I am playing along with the Global Design Project Challenge this week! You can see the #GDP312 post and play along as well by clicking here.
- Basic White Thick Cardstock- 4 1/4 x 11 (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock – 4 x 5 1/4
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the trees in Soft Succulent (medium tree) and Evening Evergreen (small and tall trees) in the top right and bottom left corner of the card layer as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment as shown with Evening Evergreen Classic Ink.
- Flick ink from the brush end of an Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Adhere to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Adhere two Wonderful Snowflakes as shown with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Decorative Matte Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!