I must confess that I haven’t used this beautiful set since it was released in January – but it is a beauty and not to be missed. My card today features elements of the Symbols of Fortune Suite – the stamped words, the dies and the gorgeous Designer Series Specialty Paper.
- Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 4” x 5-1/4”
- Gold Foil: 2” x 4”
- DSP: 2” x 3”; 2 @ 1” x 3”
- Ribbon: 14”
- Emboss the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White.
- Wrap the ribbon around the embossed piece and tie a knot on the left.
- Adhere the embossed layer on to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the greeting from the Crane of Fortune stamp set in Smoky Slate ink.
- Die cut the greeting with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Die cut the ginkgo leaves die from the Good Fortune Dies in the Gold Foil paper.
- Adhere the two 1″ x 3″ pieces of Symbols of Fortune DSP (gold splatterns) behind the piece of Symbols of Fortune DSP (white feathery flowers with gold branches), one on the left side and the other on the right side. Adhere to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the ginkgo branch to the DSP with Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere the greeting in the lower left corner, slightly tucked behind the DSP.
- Adhere two small and one large gold Brushed Metallic Dots on some of the leaves.
I am featuring the Grass Grove Bundle in this month’s Bee Box – you can register for this card kit in a “bee” box at this link:
I’ve added a new perk as a way to thank my loyal customers – with the purchase of four consecutive Bee Boxes, you will earn a FREE stamp set of your choice as a thank you from me! I’m excited to offer this as a thanks to my customers.
The Bee Box is $35. It includes product (valued between $20-$25), a PDF with measurements and videos for 8 card kits -2 each of 4 different designs. You will need the Grassy Grove Bundle to complete the projects in this class. You can add it on to your class for at catalog price of $56.50.
Registration is now open and closes on April 22.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! On May 3, 2022, a great special on the Starter Kit begins and runs through May 31, 2022, and I wanted to share! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99+ tax, you get $125 worth of products), anyone who joins the Stampin’ Up! family between May 3 – 31, 2022, will earn also earn $66.50 in SELECT IN COLOR PRODUCTS!
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!