The NEW 2022-2023 Annual Catalog is set to launch tomorrow, May 3, 2022, and my card today introduces the gorgeous Hues of Happiness Suite Collection! The paper is jaw-dropping! It’s all you need to make a beautiful quick card.
- Basic White Thick: 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″.
- Basic White: 3 x 3″ (die-cut), 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ (stamping)
- Hues of Happiness DSP – 4 x 5 1/4″, die-cut flowers & leaves
- Burnish and fold the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Fabulous Frames Die to crop the piece of Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere the die-cut frame to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 1/8″ off each side of the rectangle die-cut and adhere to the center of the frame with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Crop the Basic White Cardstock with the 2 1/2″ circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the flowers and leaves from the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper with the coordinating Blossoming Happiness Dies. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in Melon Mambo Classic Ink onto the piece of Basic White Cardstock. Cut the end at an angle with Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Melon Mambo Solid Faceted Gems.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Beautiful card! Perfect for Mother’s Day!