The NEW 2022-2023 Annual Catalog is filled with jaw-dropping products that I just can’t get enough of! This simple gatefold card packs a punch and introduces you to the Abigail Rose Suite Collection.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock : 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″. Score at 2 1/8 and 6 3/8″.
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside), 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (die-cut)
- Abigail Rose DSP – 2″ x 10″ (belly-band), snipped flowers
- Burnish and fold the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Basic White Cardstock to the inside of the card.
- Snip the flowers from the edge of the Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the outside folds as shown.
- Wrap the card (loosely) with a 2″ x 10″ piece of Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper, adhering on the front of the card (so the seam is covered by the sentiment).
- Wrap the belly-band with the Natural Finish 7/8″ Ribbon. Tie in a bow to secure.
- Stamp the sentiment in Petal Pink Ink.
- Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine along with the Beautiful Shapes large circle embossed die to crop the sentiment. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Embellish with Polished Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!