Another card and tutorial using the beautiful Abigail Rose Suite Collection from Stampin’ Up!
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock : 4 1/2″ x 11, scored at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3″ x 4 1/2″ (die-cut), 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (stamping)
- Gray Granite Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Abigail Rose DSP – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Burnish and fold the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the DSP and Gray Granite together and to the card.
- Crop a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Fabulous Frames dies. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower and sentiment in Gray Granite Classic Ink onto Very Vanilla.
- Color with Pale Papaya, Old Olive, and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends.
- Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine along with the Cottage Flowers die to crop the floral image. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Trim the sentiment to size with a Paper Trimmer and snip the end at an angle with Paper Snips.
- Adhere a bow of Gray Granite Baker’s Twine with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Embellish with Vanilla Classic Matte Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!