I’m loving the Sunny Splash stamp set! Such fun for summer time stamping! Happy Monday and hope you enjoy this tutorial for today!
- Real Red: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 3 ¾” x 5”, 4” x 5 ¼” (inside panel), 1 ¼” x 2” – cut three
- Designer Series Paper: 3” x 3 ¾”
- Fold the Real Red card stock along the score line to create card base.
- Use Real Red Ink to stamp the three swimsuits on the 1 ¼” x 2” Basic White panels and then stamp greeting towards bottom right of Basic White 3 ¾” x 5” panel.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the DSP to the Basic White panel.
- Wrap a piece of Real Red 3/8” Mini Ruffled Ribbon to Basic White Panel and secure to the back with Mini Glue Dots. Slip a small piece of Ribbon under the attached piece and tie a knot. Trim ends to desired length.
- Adhere this panel to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Position swim suits as shown in photo and attach – popping the center swim suit up with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add a Red Rhinestone to each bathing suit.
- Use Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the 4” x 5 ¼” panel to inside of card.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!