For my Facebook Live yesterday, I created a fun-fold card using the Window Wishes Bundle from Stampin’ Up! This is such a great bundle – and has many parts/pieces for some creative card making! You can watch the Replay here:
My card is a fun fold – and is actually very easy to do! All measurements are shown in the FB Live, but I have also added them below.
Standard Card Base: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ – Cut 1-1/2″ from both the top and bottom of the card front.
Snow Panel – 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 4″ (Qty 2)
Word Panel – 3/8″ x 2-1/2″
Small Pieces for Stamping and Die-cutting
Here’s a view with the flap opened –
NEW CARD CLASS TO GO!
Fall is here and with it comes rich, beautiful colors – fall leaves, flowers and acorns! All this and more is featured in the Fond of Autumn Class to Go. Basic Class fee is $40.
This class features a beautiful stamp set and coordinating dies.
The Basic Class to Go includes:
- 6 card kits and envelopes. These contain all the card stock pieces needed for the cards. You will do the stamping and die cutting.
- Spools of Old Olive & Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon
- Classic Matte Dots
- 1/2 package of the Rustic Harvest DSP
- An emailed PDF tutorial with photos, measurements, and a video for each project ($20 value)
- NOTE: You will need the Fond of Autumn bundle to create the cards – you can add it on to your class fee at catalog price (savings to you!) or you can substitute with a similar stamp set/bundle you already own.
Extra Class! This month I am offering an extra class featuring the Forever Friendship Stamp Set. Cost is just $30 and includes the stamp set and kits to make 3 different cards.
REQUEST TO REGISTER BELOW! – Registration closes October 12!
Please email me with any questions!
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here:
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select
$125 $175 (WOW) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! ENDS FEB. 28! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99!. *That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!