- Basic Black or Crumb Cake Card Bases – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Basic Black or Soft Suede Layers – 5 1/8 x 4 7/8, 3 x 3 layer adhered to an Adhesive Sheet
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper – Full Sheet for Smooching Technique, 3 3/4 x 5 Layers
- Basic White Card Stock – 3 x 3 for Stamping
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the card stock layer to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Smooch or stamp the Fluid 100 Watercolor layer with Soft Suede or Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Smooch the full sheet of Fluid 100 Watercolor paper with Crushed Curry Ink. Crop with all sizes of hexagons dies (Beautiful Shapes). Stamp the sentiment in coordinating ink onto the bottom of one hexagon. Adhere as shown with Dimensionals and Liquid Glue.
- Crop the Basic Black or Soft Suede layers (with Adhesive Sheets adhered) with the small hexagon die (Queen Bee Dies). Adhere as shown by removing the adhesive backing.
- Use a Stamparatus to stamp the bees onto the Basic White card stock. Rub with an Embossing Buddy. Stamp again with Versamark. Cover with Clear Embossing Powder, then set with a Heat Tool. Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Queen Bee Dies. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Classic Matte or Rustic Metallic Dots.
- Use a Stampin’ Spritzer to spray water onto a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.
- Use the edge of an ink pad to add color to a scrap of Window Sheet.
- Gently touch the Window Sheet to the watercolor paper to transfer the color.
- Allow to dry completely.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here:
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit! $99 gets you $125 in Product Of YOUR CHOICE!
I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!