Create this gorgeous Thank You Card using the Tropical Leaf Bundle by Stampin’ Up!
- Basic White: 8 ½ X 6 scored at 3 and burnished with the Bone Folder
- 1 Sheet Basic White for Leaf images and sentiment label
- 8 inches of ribbon
- Emboss one half of the card with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing folder
- Stamp a dozen leaf sentiments in the shades of your choosing. Using the same color used for the leaf, stamp the leaf vein.
- Use the Tropical Leaf Punch to cut the leaves.
- Stamp the “thanks so much” sentiment from the Tropical Leaf Bundle using the darkest shade (here Pacific Point). Use the Something Fancy frame die to die cut the stamped sentiment. Die cut three additional blank sentiment frames to add dimension to the sentiment.
- Use a blender brush to lightly add a wash of color (here Pool Party) around the sentiment die cut for added dimension.
- Adhere the tropical leaves to the middle of the panel as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Trim the top and bottom leaves as shown.
- Place two strips of Balmy Blue and White Variegated Ribbon under the sentiment stack.
- Adhere the layers of sentiment stack using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere Milky Dots to the sentiment stack as shown.
- Adhere sentiment stack over ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.