Here’s a card tutorial for you on this Friday afternoon! I love the Nested Friends bundle. Spring is in full swing where I live and I am sure enjoying all of the birds that are busy making nests and singing in my yard!
If you are interested in this bundle, now would be a great time to purchase it, because once our new Annual Catalog begins on May 2 – it will be headed to the Online Exclusives – which means it won’t be in a catalog.
When it becomes part of our Online Exclusive Collection, the stamp set and dies will be sold separately, not as a bundle, nor at bundled price. You will save 10% if you purchase it before the end of April!
- Thick Basic White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”;
- Basic White: 4 ¼” x 3”; 1” x 2”, scrap for bird
- Crumb Cake: 2 ¾” x 4 1/8”
- DSP: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Create card base with Thick Basic White cardstock, folding on score line.
- Die cut the 4 ¼” x 3” Basic White Panel with the Deckled Rectangle die.
- Use Early Espresso ink to stamp the words on the 1” x 2” Basic White panel and the bird on scrap of white. Die cut images. The words are die cut from the small rectangular shape in the Beautiful Shapes dies.
- Use Early Espresso ink to stamp the branch on to the Deckled Rectangle panel, and use the speckle stamp to fill in some of the white space on this panel.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to add color to the bird and the branch.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere Designer Paper to the card front.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Crumb Cake panel on the center of the card front.
- Use Dimensionals to add the Deckled Rectangle panel over the Crumb Cake panel.
- Attach the bird with Dimensionals.
- Create a swirl of Linen Thread and adhere to back of word panel. Attach panel to the card with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with the Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins.