One of the fun parts of attending a Stampin’ Up! Event is swapping! I designed this card for the Maui Incentive Trip swap – made 26 of them and “swapped” them with other Trip Achievers! It’s a great way to come home with lots of different ideas featuring our products!
For my swap, no surprise I’m sure, but I used the Quiet Meadow Bundle! I love the soft colors of this card – and hope you do as well!
- Basic White Thick: 4 ¼” x 11”, scraps for flower & tag, 4″ x 5 1/4″ for embossing
- In Good Taste DSP: 4″ x 3″
- Petal Pink: For Label
- Smoky Slate – 2″ x 5″
- Use the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to emboss the 5 x 4 1/4 panel of Basic White with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. Crop a flower, tag and label with the Meadow Dies.
- Adhere the embossed panel to the card base with Liquid Glue or Stampin’ Seal.
- Use Smoky Slate Ink to stamp “thinking of you” onto the Petal Pink cropped label.
- Randomly stamp flowers and dots onto the Smoky Slate card stock panel. Stamp off to get variations of color.
- Use Petal Pink ink to stamp a small flower onto the tag shape.
- Adhere the In Good Taste DSP to the card front, then adhere the Smoky Slate panel.
- Adhere the Basic White flower die cut to the card front – using Liquid Glue.
- Use a few glue dots to attach the ribbon.
- Attach the word panel to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Linen Thread to attach the tag – thread it through the end of the die cut word panel, and tie in a bow.
- Embellish with Metallic Dots.
Don’t miss out on this great class! Registration ends on Monday, July 12.
Registration is open from now to July 12 for my Quiet Meadow Card Class to Go! You can see the details and register here.