My card today is super simple – quick and easy! I love the adorable Turtle Friends Bundle – and I love the sentiment used on this card – “Sorry I was slow!!!” Perfect for those “a little late” birthday wishes!
I’ll be sharing more cards with this bundle this week – so be sure to stop back!
- card base – 8 ½ x 5 ½, 4 x 5 ¼
- Soft succulent strip – 2 x 5 ¼
- Black strip – ½ x 5 ¼
- Basic white – 1 x 5 ¼ and a small piece for punching.
- Fold the Basic White Thick card stock in half to create card base. Adhere the 4 x 5 1/4 panel to card base.
- Stamp a large turtle with Tuxedo Black ink onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock – add shell detail with Soft Succulent ink. Punch with the Turtle punch.
- Stamp words onto the small strip of Basic White cardstock.
- Position the Soft Succulent Designer Series Paper to card. Add the Polka Dot DSP strip.
- Adhere the word panel over the DSP layers.
- Attach turtle to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Black Baker’s Twine to tie a bow and adhere to turtle with a glue dot.
- Embellish card with sequins.